Tiếng anh mới Writing - trang 38 Unit 10 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 11 mới
1. Use the information in the table to write sentences about how lifestyle affects health.
Sử dụng thông tin trong bảng để viết câu về lối sống ảnh hưởng đến sức khoẻ.
1. If you consume too much fatty and sugary foods and drinks, you will increase your risk of developing high cholesterol and heart disease.
2. If you do not do physical exercise regularly, you may have little energy and become overweight.
3. If you smoke and drink alcohol, you may increase your risk of developing cancer.
4. If you consume too much sugary foods and soft drinks, and do not brush you. teeth regularly, you can develop tooth decay and dental cavities.
2. Choose one lifestyle and health problem from and suitable suggestions from the box below to write a story about how a teenager has changed his / her lifestyle to overcome a health problem. Prepare an outline for your writing.
Chọn một lối sống và vấn đề sức khoẻ từ những gợi ý thích hợp từ hộp dưới đây để viết một câu chuyện về cách một thiếu niên đã thay đổi lối sống của mình để vượt qua vấn đề sức khoẻ. Chuẩn bị một dàn ý cho bài viết của bạn.
My name is Tom and I am 18 years old. I used to eat a lot of sugary foods like sweets, chocolate, and biscuits, and I started having toothaches very often and developed some tooth cavities. At first I didn't pay much attention, but on several occasions the toothache became terrible and lasted more than a week. I could not focus on my studies and sometimes I could not sleep well. I took some medicine to relieve the pain, but this didn't help much. As a result, my first term grades were really poor. I decided that I needed to deal with this problem.
I've always hated going to the dentist, but I finally took the courage. She checked my teeth, filled all the cavities and cleaned my teeth. Although I had to make a few visits to the dentist and the treatments were really uncomfortable, the results were great! She also gave me some advice on how to keep my teeth healthy. She recommended eating a healthy and well-balanced diet with foods rich in calcium, avoiding sugary foods and drinks, brushing my teeth at least twice a day, and having my teeth checked every three months. At first, it was a bit difficult for me to follow her advice and give up sweets and chocolate. But I didn't want to experience more toothaches and I knew the importance of healthy teeth.
I'm now eating a healthy diet, brushing my teeth three times a day and don't eat sweets or chocolate every day. My grades have improved and I am now preparing for university entrance examinations. Can you guess my major? It's dentistry!
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.