Tiếng anh Câu 9 Unit 9 Trang 82 Sách Bài Tập (SBT) Tiếng Anh 8
In what situations should we do the followings? Match a situation with a suitable what-to-do list.
Trong tình huống nào thì chúng ta làm những việc dưới đây? Nối mỗi tình huống với 1 từ thích hợp.
Bites and Scratches
– Stay calm and reassure your child.
– With your child upright in a chaừ or in your lap, tilt hịs or her head slightly forward.
– Gently pinch the nose (just below the bony ridge) with a tissue or clean washcloth.
– Remove the child from the heat source.
– Remove clothing from the bumed area immediately.
– Do not apply butter, grease, powder, or any other remedies to the bum, as these increase the risk of infection.
– Rinse the wound thoroughly with water to clean out dirt and debris.
– Then wash the wound with a mild soap and rinse thoroughly. (For minor wounds, it isn’t necessary to use an antiseptic solution to prevent iníection, and some can cause allergic skin reactions.)
– Cover the wound with a sterile adhesive bandage or sterile gauze and adhesive tape.
– If the injury involves your child’s neck or back, do not move him unless the child is in imminent danger. Movement can cause serious nerve damage.
– Phone for emergency medical help. If your child must be moved, the neck and back must be completely immobilized first.
– Keeping your child’s head, neck, and back in alignment, move the child as a unit.
– Hold the tooth by the crown (the top), not the root.
– Rinse the tooth immediately with saline solution or milk. (Tap water should be used only as a last resort; it contains chlorine, which may damáge the root.) Do not scrub the tooth.
– See a dentist right away or visit a local children’s hospital – most also have dental services for children.
– If the bite or scratch wound is bleeding, apply pressure to the area with à clean bandage or towel until the bleeding stops. If available, use clean latex or rubber gloves to protect yourself from exposure to another person’s blood.
– Dry the wound and cover it with sterile gauze or a clean cloth.
Hướng dẫn giải
1. Nose bleeding
4. broken bones
6. Bites and Scratches.
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.