Tiếng anh mới B. Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 3 - Unit 1 - Sách bài tập(SBT) tiếng anh 9 mới
1. Complete each sentence with a word/phrase from the box. There is one extra word/phrase.
Hoàn thành các câu sau với một từ/cụm từ đã cho. Có một từ không sử dụng.
paintings; pottery; drum; silk; lacquerware; conical hats; baskets
1. These products are called__________because they are decoratively covered with lacquer.
2. These______are made of thin bamboo strips that are woven together.
3. To play this ____________ you should use your hands, not sticks.
4. This vase is a beautiful piece of______. It's made from clay dug from our river banks.
5. Lots of Vietnamese girls like wearing_________and ao dai.
6. When I go somewhere on holiday, I usually buy_____as souvenirs because I love works of art.
Key - Đáp án:
1. lacquerware; 2. baskets; 3. drum
4. pottery; 5. conical hats; 6. paintings
2. Choose A, B, C, or D to complete each sentence.
Chọn các đáp án A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau.
1. The fiower was.......... out of a single piece of valuable wood.
A. carved B. moulded C cast D. given
2. In this town, they_____ all the frames in steel.
A. make B. have C. mould D. cast
3. She is skilled at ____ cloth.
A. giving B. weaving C doing D. carving
4. If you like, I can_____ flowers on the cushion covers for you.
A. grow B. make C. embroider D. knit
5. Is it true that you.......... this woollen hat yourself?
A. knitted B. wove C did D. carved
6. The doll has been.......... out of clay.
A. embroidered B. cast C. woven D. moulded
Key - Đáp án:
1. A; 2. D; 3. B; 4. C; 5. A; 6. D
3. Complete the passage by filling each blank with the correct form of the word in brackets.
Điền vào chỗ trống các từ đã cho để hoàn thành đoạn văn sau.
Some people ask me if I like living in my hometown. The answer is certainly ‘yes’. The simple reason is that it has lots of (1. interest) _________ places. If you want to widen your knowledge of the past, you can go to the museum. It's a (2. history)............... building, with a big collection of valuable artefacts. There is also acraft village in my hometown. There, the (3. village)____________ make drums. Their drums are not only famous in the (4. local)_______, but also nationwide. You can visit the old workshop, where drums are still made in the traditional way. Some of them are huge! Another (5.attract) _______ in my hometown is the local library. It's an (6. educate) ______ place where anyone can borrow books and take them home to read. Besides, it also has a (7. read) .................. club. I'm one of its members, and we gather once a week to discuss what we've read together. My hometown is also a (8. culture)..................... centre, with many traditional festivals and activities. I love it very much.
Key - Đáp án:
1. interesting; 2. historical; 3. villagers; 4. locality
5. attraction; 6. educational; 7. reading; 8. cultural
4. Choose A, B, C, or D to complete the sentences.
Chọn A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành các câu sau.
1. I love going to this place _____ it's the quietest place in the city.
A. so B. though C. so that D. as
2. They keep changing the decoration of the shop_______ they can attract more young people.
A. so that B. because C. although D when
3. She's young, she's the most famous artisan in the village.
A. When B. Although C. Whereas D. In order to
4. Do you know who's______ his pottery workshop?
A. bring out B. taking over C. passing down D. turning down
5. I've_______ the product catalogue and decided to buy this table.
A. found out B. closed down C. looked through D. lived on
6. This scorts centre is so small that it cannot______the demands of local residents.
A. keep up with B. face up to C. deal about D. setup
Key - Đáp án:
1. D; 2. A; 3. B; 4. B; 5. C; 6. A
5. Make a complex sentence from each pair of sentences. Use the subordinator provided in brackets and make any necessary changes.
Viết lại thành một câu từ hai câu cho trước. Sử dụng gợi ý đã cho và thay đổi bất cứ gì nếu cần thiết.
1. There are modern knitting machines. The artisans in my village like using traditional looms( although)
2. Many children like to go to Bat Trang Ceramic village. They can make their own pottery there. (as)
3. We have to follow more than ten stages. We can make a simple conical hat. (so that)
4. Sinh paintings are special. They are burned after worship. (since)
5. We'll have to phone you first. Then we'll organise the trip. (before)
6. We were visiting an old building. They were going to a traditional market. (while)
Key - Đáp án:
1. Although there are mordern knitting machines, the artisans in my village like using traditional looms.
2. Many children like to go to Bat Trang Ceramic village as they can make their own pottery there.
3. We have to follow more than ten stages so that we can make their own pottery there.
4. Sinh painting are special since they are burned after worship.
5. We'll have to phone you first before we organise the trip.
6. We were visting an old building while they were going to a traditional market.
6. Complete each sentence using a verb from A in the correct form and a particle from B. You can use any particle more than once.
Sử dụng dạng đúng của động từ ở cột A với giới từ ở cột B để hoàn thành các câu sau. Có thể sử dụng bất cứ giới từ nào hơn một lần.
Find turn bring close get deal
Out down with up
1. What time does your mother usually____________ in the morning?
2. We must____________ the train times so that we can take the earliest train to Hai Phong.
3. My favourite writer has..................... another best-seller.
4. We're____________ lots of complaints from customers about the quality of these shirts.
5. Why did you___________ your workshop? I thought that it was running quite well.
6. I had to___________ their invitation to take part in the trip because my father didn't allow me to go.Key - Đáp án:
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.