Tiếng anh mới B. Vocabulary & Grammar - trang 33 - Unit 10 - Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
1. Complete the crossword puzzle.
Giải ô chữ.
2. An object that moves around a larger object. (9)
3. A piece of rock or other matter from space that has landed on Earth.(9)
4. Astronauts float around in space because of this.(12)
66. The path one object in space takes around another. (5)
7. Having suitable conditions for living. (9)
8. A vehicle that launches into space; it can also be a type of engine. (6)
1. This creates a temporary weightless environment in an aeroplane for astronaut training. (9, 6)
5. An orbiting laboratory where NASA conducts experiments as astronauts live and work in space. (3)
Key - Đáp án:
2. Complete the sentences with the idioms in the box. Some idioms can be used in more than one sentence.
Hoàn thành các câu sau với các thành ngữ cho trước. Một số thành ngữ có thể sử dụng nhiều lần.
- over the moon
- once in a blue moon
- out of this world
- The sky's the limit.
1. You can choose any colours and any materials you like for this painting.
2. She was_____________ because she'd won the scholarship.
3. - I've noticed you and Elmer only play football ___________________________ these days?
- That's because we're busy with our astronomy club.
4. We had such a good time last summer in Mui Ne. It was a(n) _______holiday!
5. Now that you've graduated from college, ________!
6. The cake you brought yesterday was ___________ ! It was so delicious!
Key - Đáp án:
1. The sky's the limit 2.over the moon 3. once in a blue moon
4. out of this world 5. the sky's the limit 6.out of this world
3. Choose the best answer using what you have learnt about life aboard the International Space Station (ISS).
Chọn đáp án đúng dựa vào kiến thức của bạn về cuộc sống ngoài không gian của International Space Station (ISS).
1. Astronauts wash their hair with (normalshampoo/rinseless shampoo).
2. Astronauts (always/don't always) float around in their spacecraft.
3. The main work of crew is to (do experiments/listen to music).
4. The ISS (communicates with/is independent from) a control centre on the ground.
5. Astronauts eat (fresh/packaged) foods.
6. Astronauts (like/are not allowed) to look out of the windows to watch the Earth.
Key - Đáp án:
1. rinseless shampoo 2. don't always 3. do experiments
4.communicates with 5.packaged 6. like
4. Change the form of the verbs in brackets to either the past perfect or past simple to passage.
Hoàn thành đoạn văn sau với dạng quá khứ hoặc quá khứ hoàn thành của động từ.
Helen Sharman, the first Briton in space (1. be) _____ born on May 30th 1963 in Sheffield,England becoming an astronaut, Helen (2. work)________ as a technical engineer for the Mars chocolate company. In 1989, she (3. hear)
________ an advertisement for astronaut on the radio, and (4.apply) ____ for the job. Helen (5. choose)
_____ as one of the final four candidates out of
over 13,000 other applicants. She (6. send) _____________
to the Mir space station in May 1991 for eight days to conduct scientific experiments after she (7. complete) ____ her 18 months of astronaut training Moscow, Russia.
1. was 2. had worked 3.heard 4. applied
5. was chosen 6. was sent 7. had completed
4. 'The cinnamon buns my mother makes are the best in the world!’ he said.
A. when B. that C. whose
5. A spacewalk occurs an astronaut gets out of a vehicle while in space to do science experiments, or conduct repairs.
A. who B. what C. when
1. He read the poem to us. The poem has been translated into several languages.
—> The poem
2. What did you do with the money? Your grandparents gave it to you.
—> What did you do with the money
3. I used credit card to buy a computer game.The game is called 'Mars Mystique Mission'.
—> I used
4. I met the girl in the library. I've told you about this girl.
—> I met the girl
5 They work for a company. The company offers space tourism.
—> The company
6. The couple are from Ireland. The couple have just moved in next door.
—> The couple
Key - Đáp án:
1. The poem (which/that) he read to us has been translated into several languages.
2. What did you do with the money (which/that) your grandparents gave you?
3. I used credit card to buy a computer game (which is/that is) called ‘Mars Mystique Mission".
4. I met the girl whom I've told you about in the library.
5. The company (which/that) they work for offers space tourism.
6. The couple who have just moved in next door are from Ireland.
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.