Tiếng anh mới E. Writing - trang 37 -Unit 4 - Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
1. a. Make notes of some facts about your school.
Ghi lại một số điểm đáng chú ý ở trường bạn.
- Number of students in a class:
- Subjects taught at school:
- School facilities:
- Extracurricular activities:
b. Write down five things you would change about your school if you could.
Viết 5 điều bạn muốn thay đổi ở trường bạn.
I wish I studied/were studying in a smaller school, with fewer students.
2. Write short comments giving your opinion on the traditional practices listed below.
Trình bày ý kiến của bạn về những điều dưới đây.
1. Children used to obey their parents and elders unconditionally.
2. Girls were not encouraged to participate in intensive activities like sports.
3. Children used to spend a lot of time playing outdoors.
4. Holidays used to be spent on housework.
5. We used to communicate mainly through letters and visits.
6. Personal things didn't use to be posted in public.
Key - Đáp án gợi ý:
1. I don't like that. I don't think that adults are always right.
2. I love intensive activities. I can't imagine a life without them.
3. I wish I could return to that time. Most children now spend a lot of time outdoors playing games on the computer.
4. I suppose that's because travelling was not as cheap and convenient as it is now.
5. It was probably very slow and inconvenient.
6. I don't like the way young people nowadays post all their feeings in public.
3. Think of a pastime associated with the past. Make notes and write a short description of it. Your writing, you should include:
Nghĩ về các cách giao tiếp trong quá khứ. Viết một đoạn văn ngắn mô tả điều đó. Đoạn văn của bạn có thể bao gồm các ý sau:
- what pastime it is
- how it was practised
- why people enjoyed it
- what you think about it
- why is/isn't it still popular in the modern age
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.