Tiếng anh mới E. Writing - trang 47 - Unit 11 - Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
1. Write short comments on the predictions giving your opinion on the predictions below.
Viết một bình luận ngắn về những dự đoán về tương lai dưới đây.
1. Children will take part in family decision making.
2. Women will not be encouraged to do dangerous jobs like mining or fire-fighting.
3. Classrooms will be installed with remote cameras so that parents can see how their children behave at school.
4. Hotels will be less popular as most holidaymakers will go camping close to nature.
5. Teaching will become less about information delivery, and more about facilitating classroom discussion.
6. Everybody will be using social networking websites to communicate.
Key - Đáp án:
1. I love that idea, especially in decisions concerning us.
2. I think it's their own decision whether to do those jobs or not.
3. What for? I don't like to be watched.
4. They will still be popular. Holidaymakers are only a small proportion of hotel guests.
5. Yes, but teachers will still be equally important.
6. Not everybody. Many people will still be keen on individual, face-to-face communication.
2. Use a relative pronoun to combine two sentences into one with a defining or non-defining relative clause.
Sử dụng mệnh đề quan hệ để nối các câu sau với một mệnh đề quan hệ xác định hoặc không xác định.
1. Those girls have passed the entrance examination.They will enter university.
—> The girls _______________________________________________.
2. Some women get a university degree. They can get a well-paid job.
—> Some women ___________________________________________.
3. Have you heard about For a Brighter Future? It supports women in their fight for employment equality.
—► Have you _____________________________________________.
4. Some fathers only do a part-time job. They can stay at home more often and have a closer relationship with their children.
—► Some fathers _____________________________________________.
5. Viet Nam used to be male-dominated. It now has a large population of employed women.
Key - Đáp án:
1. The girls who have passed the entrance examination will enter university.
2. Some women who get a university degree can get a well-paid job.
3. Have you heard about For a Brighter Future, which supports women in theirfightfor employment equality?
4. Some fathers who do a part-time job can stay at home more often and have a closer relationship with their children.
4. Viet Nam, which used to be male-dominated, now has a large population of employed women.
3. Write down three changes to the role of museums that you would love to see happen.
Museums could work closely with local people to preserve the historical and cultural heritage of a community.
Key - Đáp án:
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.