Tiếng anh mới E-Writing-trang 18-Unit 2-Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng anh lớp 9 mới
1.Complete the second sentences in each pair so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentences.
Hoàn thành câu thứ hai trong mỗi cặp sao cho cùng nghĩa với câu thứ nhất.
1. This exhibition is much more interesting than the last one.
-> The last exhibition was not_______________________________.
2. The teacher says that no student in the school is noisier than I am.
-> The teacher says that I'm_______________________________ .
3. This book is the least interesting I've ever read.
-> I have never________________________________________.
4. I think Vung Tau City is the most ‘liveable’ city in Viet Nam.
-> I think there is no___________________________________.
5. This city is the same as it was in the 1990s.
-> This city hasn't_______________________________________.
6. He found the visit to the gallery quite depressing.
-> He felt ____________________________________________.
Key - Đáp án:
1. The last exhibition was not as interesting as this one.
2. The teacher says that I’m the noisiest student in the school.
3. I have never read a less interesting/more boring book than this one.
4. I think there is no city in Viet Nam (that is) more ’liveable' than Vung Tau City.
5. This city hasn't changed since the 1990s.
6. He felt quite depressed by/about the visit to the gallery.
2.Rewrite each sentences so that the new sentences has a similar meaning to the original one, using the word in brackets.
Viết lại những câu sau sao cho câu mới có nghĩa giống với câu gốc, sử dụng từ trong ngoặc.
1. You should use a dictionary to check the meaning of new words. (LOOK)
2. The doctor told my father to stop smoking. (GIVE)
3. The cost of living has been increasing considerably in the past few weeks. (UP)
4. Margaret Thatcher was born and spent her childhood in the town of Grantham, Lincolnshire, England. (GREW)
5. His business is going badly - he'll have to stop doing it soon. (CLOSE)
6. My aunt has got two teenage children, but they don't seem to have a good relationship with each other. (GET)
Key - Đáp án:
1. You should use a dictionary to look up new words.
2. The doctor told my father to give up smoking.
3. The cost of living has been going up considerably in the past few weeks.
4. Margaret Thatcher was born and grew up in the town of Grantham, Lincolnshire, England.
5. His business is going badly, so he'll have to close it down soon.
6. My aunt has got two teenage children, but they don't seem to get on well with each other.
3. Make an outline, then write a paragragh of about 100 words on one of the problems of city life. The doctor told my father to stop smoking.
(You can refer to the same paragragh in your texbook.)
Làm một dàn bài, sau đó viết một đoạn văn khoảng 100 từ nói về những vấn đề của cuộc sống thành thị.
(Bạn có thể tham khảo đoạn văn trong sách giáo khoa)
Some ideas you can use are:
Một vài ý tưởng bạn có thể sử dụng:
- housing shortage
- urban sprawl
- high cost of living
- social evils
Đã có app HỌC TỐT trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu....miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.